Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Coming outta my cage, and I'm doing just fine, Gotta gotta be down because I want it all.
    :godancing: :godancing: :godancing: :godancing: :godancing: :godancing: :godancing: :godancing: :godancing: :godancing: :godancing: :godancing: :godancing: :godancing: :godancing: :godancing: :godancing: :godancing:

Yeah played Mr Brightside 6 times in a row, just for kicks

ReputationRep:
    I really love spaceman, joyride, this is your life and i can't stay...damn i can't stay is beautiful, his voice is like sooo...aaah cant describe all i know is that i wanna swim in it! :love: ahhh!...
    some songs remind me of sawdust
    woop! day and age!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by (",))
    I really love spaceman, joyride, this is your life and i can't stay...damn i can't stay is beautiful, his voice is like sooo...aaah cant describe all i know is that i wanna swim in it! :love: ahhh!...
    woop! day and age!
    :yeh: great album

Nice sig, from human Top song!

ReputationRep:
    It's on my christmas list, hope I get it!

ReputationRep:
    The Killers have nothing on The Kills.

Sorry, it had to be said.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ABF)
    The Killers have nothing on The Kills.

You have nothing on the smallest and weakest pebble.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by (",))
    woop! day and age!

i adore "i can't stay", listening to it right now. So mellow.

ReputationRep:
    heya
    the killers interview after winning 2 awards at the nme usa awards early this year.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=BhdPyxyJWKw

drunk dave:"don't leave me" we won't dave!!

Yes I can't stay is beautiful! I love his voice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by noblesagi)
    heya
    the killers interview after winning 2 awards at the nme usa awards early this year.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=BhdPyxyJWKw

drunk dave:"don't leave me" we won't dave!!

Yes I can't stay is beautiful! I love his voice.
    LOL love it, when Dave get's drunk, it's soooooo funny. I love Brandon's giggle! So cute!

I just watched the KROQ Almost Acoustic set from The Killers, was awesome, he's smiling and laughing a lot more! But nothing will top RAH for me! :p:

ReputationRep:
    "This is all for Mark"

:rofl:

ReputationRep:
    got tickets for them in sheffield next year!

ReputationRep:
    Lucky! I want tickets for London O2! Bloody ebay touts, am not forking out hundreds of pounds again!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Miss-Brightside*)
    Lucky! I want tickets for London O2! Bloody ebay touts, am not forking out hundreds of pounds again!
    I
    Have
    Tickets.
    :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by reems23)
    I
    Have
    Tickets.
    :yep:
    Snap!
    Fun times ahead

ReputationRep:
    Thread revival seriously needed!

I just read that the spaceman video is being shot on the 7th Jan and coming out later in the month Wish it was soonerrrrrr!

Also, I hope A Dustland Fairytale will be the third single!

ReputationRep:
    I'd be shocked if A Dustland Fairytale isn't the next single after Spaceman as it sticks out to me now as one of the best on the album and a definite single!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Miss-Brightside*)
    Thread revival seriously needed!

I just read that the spaceman video is being shot on the 7th Jan and coming out later in the month Wish it was soonerrrrrr!

Also, I hope A Dustland Fairytale will be the third single!
    Same here but I've heard Spaceman, Losing Touch and Neon Tiger will be the three singles that are released.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Hi all, thought I would join in now as I got Hot Fuss, Sam's Town and Day & Age for Christmas.

I've only listened to Day & Age a couple of times all the way through so far and at the moment only the first three tracks stand out, but I guess I'll have to give it a bit more time. :yep:

Does anyone know for sure what the lyrics are to the chorus of Spaceman?
    When I first heard it I thought it was: It's not making sense, it ain't so bad.
    but that in itself doesn't make sense given the following lines and Google says it's either: The song maker says "it ain't so bad".
    or: The star maker says "it ain't so bad".
    but if anything I hear it as: The storm maker says "it ain't so bad".

In any case it's my favourite track on the album right now and I'm a bit addicted to it.

ReputationRep:
    I think Losing Touch / Neon tiger will be the 4th single released, but A Dustland Fairytale is apparently certain to be the third single I hope so, it's sooooooo good!

The correct lyrics to Spaceman is The star maker says "It's ain't so bad". And it fits in with the rest of the chorus.

Spaceman/Dustland Fairytale are my favourites off Day And Age... but I love them all :heart:

ReputationRep:
    I agree with a few others, I would be surprised if Losing Touch wasn't released at somepoint. Although Dustland Fairytale is my favourite off my track it doesn't seem like "single" material to me.

Since the album has been released for a while now, does anyone agree that Tidal Wave (albeit a bonus single) is one of the most underated of their latest songs? My friends don't seem to mention it all when we discuss the band yet I think that if it was one of the "main" album songs, it would be in the top 2 or 3 of my choices! :p:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.