Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So girls are you attracted to men who can dance, as we are led to believe, and turned off by guys who cant?

If so, what type of dancing do you like and what styles are an absolute no no.

Thanks for your opinions.

ReputationRep:
    Not particularly attracted to guys who can dance, but men who can't are funny. Doesn't really bother me though.

Im impressed by guys that can, but never turned on by them

ReputationRep:
    I must say, a man who can dance does hold a certain attraction...good moves on the dancefloor = good moves in bedroom?! Hmmmmm...

ReputationRep:
    Men can't dance.

ReputationRep:
    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=xlMtY8BXhaA

About 1 minute in

ReputationRep:
    I don't try to ever dance. I just stand to in spot with a bottle in my hand bopping to the music, giving the eye at every girl in the room. You know the eye. o.O

ReputationRep:
    Only gay men can dance

ReputationRep:
    no more or less than other men

ReputationRep:
    guys that dance are kind of a turn off for me. I like the ones that dance appallingly and laugh at themselves or the ones that stand to the side not really moving.

I think it's because people are drawn to those who are similar to themselves. if a girl likes to dance she'll be attracted to a guy she can go out and dance with. if a girl hates dancing she won't be attracted to someone who wants to go out and dance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SovietRussiaFH)
    Only gay men can dance
    not sure bout that but blacks and latinas definitely can

ReputationRep:
    I dance but not formally, ill do the aeroplane arms or jokey dancing and look like a general idiot. I think body popping and breakdancing is cringeworthy.

ReputationRep:
    No, I like the awkward shuffley types
    x

ReputationRep:
    FAIL is the best policy.

ReputationRep:
    *resolves never to try and actually dance properly again*

ReputationRep:
    How disappointing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by manderlay in flames)
    *resolves never to try and actually dance properly again*
    Ditto.

ReputationRep:
    I like it when a guy can dance well with me, like keep in time and stuff, but I can't stand it when guys try out all these fancy moves.

ReputationRep:
    It's not so much how well they dance, but if they seem to be making a bit of an effort to do so. That's sweet

ReputationRep:
    I don't really care..That will surely not determine whether I like a guy or not..Still guys who can't really dance are pretty cute..

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.