Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Anyone here who got an A in Maths followed by A* in FM who's gotten an LSE offer/goes to LSE? I just gave my A level maths and not feeling confident about an A* :/ but LSE specifies an A* in FM with A in Maths is acceptable alternative to an A* in Maths
thegeek888
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Anyone here who got an A in Maths followed by A* in FM who's gotten an LSE offer/goes to LSE? I just gave my A level maths and not feeling confident about an A* :/ but LSE specifies an A* in FM with A in Maths is acceptable alternative to an A* in Maths
Given that LSE have said that an A grade in A-Level Maths and A* in A-Level Further Maths is acceptable, then you should get accepted. But remember some courses are very popular and most of the applicants will have an A* grade in A-Level Maths.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by thegeek888)
Given that LSE have said that an A grade in A-Level Maths and A* in A-Level Further Maths is acceptable, then you should get accepted. But remember some courses are very popular and most of the applicants will have an A* grade in A-Level Maths.
that's truee :') thank you!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (22)
17.46%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (31)
24.6%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (68)
53.97%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (5)
3.97%

Watched Threads