The Student Room Group

How can I learn Spanish?

How can I learn Spanish over summer with some cheap books and online apps? Enough to start forming basic conversations. I am planning on doing around 2 hours every day and even every now and then 3.
Probably Duolingo and Memrise. Once you have a good basis of vocabulary (maybe on the third section of Duolingo or the second official course for Memrise), download an app where you can talk to natives like Tandem or italki. You should have a few tenses under your belt (past, present, future and maybe conditional) so that you can talk about a range of things.
Reply 2
Original post by SagaciousSag
Probably Duolingo and Memrise. Once you have a good basis of vocabulary (maybe on the third section of Duolingo or the second official course for Memrise), download an app where you can talk to natives like Tandem or italki. You should have a few tenses under your belt (past, present, future and maybe conditional) so that you can talk about a range of things.

Thanks for the response
i use duolingo to learn languages :smile: so i recommend that as it's rlly helpful !!
Reply 4
Thank you so much for the response!
Original post by VoiidDev
Thank you so much for the response!

no problem! i'm learning spanish and more irish atm :smile:
I learnt Spanish from scratch to a high B2 level by doing the Duolingo course and then just consuming media in Spanish and using the HelloTalk app every day for several years

Quick Reply

Latest