The Student Room Group

AQA A Level Business Paper 3 7132/3 - 16 Jun 2022 [Exam Chat]

Poll

How did the AQA A Level Business Paper 3 exam go for you?

AQA A Level Business Paper 3 7132/3 - 16 Jun 2022 [Exam Chat]

Here is the exam discussion for this exam. Talk anything from how to revise for it, specific questions or time management :ahee:

Date/Time: Thursday 17th June PM
Length: 2h

:goodluck: with revision and exams :work:

@Mythical Pingu

Any predictions for Paper 3?
(edited 1 year ago)
Thanks - moved to Business area of study help :smile:
where's this paper's chat?
Original post by Mythical Pingu
Thanks - moved to Business area of study help :smile:
Original post by josefgas5
@Mythical Pingu

Any predictions for Paper 3?

I know you asked Mythical Pingu but my guess is that organisational culture will probably come up, as it wasn't on the AI for paper 1 or 2, but it is for paper 3
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 4
Are yall ready for the exam?
no chance. I'm so burnt out I cab anymore hahahah
Original post by josefgas5
Are yall ready for the exam?
Does anyone think critical path analysis is likely to come up? I will leave the ****i** exam hall if it does hahahaha
Original post by Ellie.marlin
Does anyone think critical path analysis is likely to come up? I will leave the ****i** exam hall if it does hahahaha

Because it is on the AI it could come up, but if it did I would assume that they would give us a completed network analysis
How did the exam go?
That was such a horrible paper I’m so angry. Most my points were pure waffle but I’m just a little relieved I finished the questions and did a strong evaluation . Paper two was the best but this one wasn’t nice. That first twelve marker what even was that about:frown:
Original post by Mythical Pingu
How did the exam go?

Hard af paper I didn't get enough time to fully do every question
I hated that paper :frown:. I struggled so much on time, and I feel all my answers were quite weak
Original post by Minmin1234
That was such a horrible paper I’m so angry. Most my points were pure waffle but I’m just a little relieved I finished the questions and did a strong evaluation . Paper two was the best but this one wasn’t nice. That first twelve marker what even was that about:frown:

What did you write for the stakeholder one? And do you remember the wording for the strategic planning 24marker?
Thought it went alright, though I messed up on the 24 marker. I talked about contingency planning instead on strategic.
Original post by 15jkendall
Thought it went alright, though I messed up on the 24 marker. I talked about contingency planning instead on strategic.

Ya I also spoke about contingency planning for one of my arguments but don't think its right.
Original post by lucy0505
What did you write for the stakeholder one? And do you remember the wording for the strategic planning 24marker?

Wasn't the question something like: "Without strategic planning all businesses are doomed to fail" To what extent do you agree with this statement?
Original post by lucy0505

Hi I mentioned how strategic planning didn’t cause failure for Bemis business because it saved on lots of costs. And her business experienced a huge growth in sales and profits. But reverse argument was that a very competitive business such as a confectionery retailer would need strategic planning because they are at risk of losing mkt share etc referred to Boston matrix. I concluded to say that not all businesses will fail and it depends on the competitivity of their industry and that a business with a niche market might not be at greater risk so won’t need strategy plan because it gains benefits like customer Ioyalty
Original post by Mahdee18
Ya I also spoke about contingency planning for one of my arguments but don't think its right.

No, I mean I put it as my main argument. Not sure of I will get any points even though I did pretty good on it even if i did write about the wrong planning
do you still remember some of the questions that came up????

Quick Reply

Latest