HMRC income variance exception

Watch this thread
jellytutu
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Both my application sponsors (parents) have submitted their p60 but for my dad it says that my application still has to be completed because he has a “HMRC income variance exception”. I had to take 2 pictures of his p60 and upload both halves as evidence because it was blurry not zoomed in - is this why it has not been accepted? If anyone could help so my application isnt delayed or my maintenance isnt based on household income, i would greatly appreciate it! THANK YOU.
jellytutu
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I also want to add that my dads p60 is for the 2021 tax year.
Claire SFE
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by jellytutu)
Both my application sponsors (parents) have submitted their p60 but for my dad it says that my application still has to be completed because he has a “HMRC income variance exception”. I had to take 2 pictures of his p60 and upload both halves as evidence because it was blurry not zoomed in - is this why it has not been accepted? If anyone could help so my application isnt delayed or my maintenance isnt based on household income, i would greatly appreciate it! THANK YOU.
Hi there,

HMRC income variance means we're checking your parents income with HMRC. Once we receive this back, if there is any issues we will contact your parent to ask for evidence. If they don't hear from us, then nothing is required. Your account would then be updated and once approved, you will be sent paperwork in the post.

Thanks,
Claire
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Y13s: How will you be receiving your A-level results?

In person (63)
68.48%
In the post (3)
3.26%
Text (13)
14.13%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (13)
14.13%

Watched Threads