Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I still haven't had offers- its been 6 days! Is this normal?

ReputationRep:
    very!

its not normal to have gotten any offers within 6 days

ReputationRep:

very!

its not normal to have gotten any offers within 6 days
    Thanks. I was starting to worry!

How long does it normally take?

ReputationRep:
    Nvm.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pcok)
    :troll:
    The OP isn't a troll, just inexperienced and naïve (no offence Ruby, I mean that in the best of ways) just like many first time applicants are. So please don't spam.

Anyway, yes it is very normal. Unis will differ in how long it takes and, although it's possible to receive an offer after just one day, it'll usually take a few weeks at least. Don't worry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by River85)
    The OP isn't a troll, just inexperienced and naïve (no offence Ruby, I mean that in the best of ways) just like many first time applicants are. So please don't spam.

Anyway, yes it is very normal. Unis will differ in how long it takes and, although it's possible to receive an offer after just one day, it'll usually take a few weeks at least. Don't worry.
    Okay, apologies, I assumed because of the number of, seemingly pointless, (no offence intended) threads created in the past hour, and given that we have been getting a high number of trolls recently, this seemed of a similar format.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pcok)
    Okay, apologies, I assumed because of the number of, seemingly pointless, (no offence intended) threads created in the past hour, and given that we have been getting a high number of trolls recently, this seemed of a similar format.
    No worries but, as for the threadmaking, she's just curious. I think her recent threads (today) have value. Still, I won't take the thread off topic any more...

ReputationRep:

Originally Posted by pcok

Don't worry about it! Thanks very much. I was just wondering because alot of my friends have so I did wonder..

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: November 11, 2008
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.