Accommodation In Nottingham (city campus)

Watch this thread
Naval
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Is there any information on the availability of housing/accomodation near Nottingham's city campus(NTU) ?
I contacted amberstudent and university living. Please let me know if there is another agency and the reviews regarding them.
1130En
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Hi!! I am urgently seeking a new tenant to replace my tenancy at St Peters Court, Nottingham. Although it’s a bit far from NTU, you can dm me if you are interested
Naval
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
could you share details please!
1130En
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Accommodation: St Peters Court (New Block)
Room Type: En-Suite Premium Range 1
Tenancy Period: 51 weeks (From 16th Sep 2022 to 1st week of September 2023)
Cost: £146 per week
Nearby: Close to Lidl, Aldi, Tesco, Dominos, KFC, Subway, many other eateries and home good stores around
Perks: Free shuttle bus to both UoN campus, free gym access, bike storage, super friendly and most social accommodation

Please PM me for more details so we can discuss further. Plus, I am willing to give an Amazon coupon of £100 for someone willing to take over as a thank you gift.
Last edited by 1130En; 1 month ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Y13s: How will you be receiving your A-level results?

In person (52)
69.33%
In the post (3)
4%
Text (10)
13.33%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (10)
13.33%

Watched Threads