Turn on thread page Beta

i think im a loser do you? watch

I hate myself tbqh

i hate how i am with people, how i am with myself!

im just not a nice person i cant help it..

plus the fact im ugly :mad:

ReputationRep:
    So...you don't like yourself because of the way you treat others. Why don't you try to be nicer to others thus improving your opinion of yourself.

ReputationRep:
    Get over it

People are going to hate you more if you spend your life feeling sorry for yourself. Do something about it. You say you can't help it but you can.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I hate myself tbqh

The true losers are the ones who never admit they are losers

ReputationRep:
    but i knooow a change gon' coooome.
    oh yes it will.

ReputationRep:
    hahahaha.

you what?

sort your life out.

ReputationRep:
    I hate most people so I would probably hate you too, im already perfect, knowing other people just dilutes the experience.

Yup. With an attitude like that, you most certainly are a loser and can only hope to fail at everything you do in life. Positive changes need a positive attitude.

ReputationRep:
    seeing as you made a post that was blatantly for attention expecting a wave of "ah no its ok im sure your a lovely person" yes i would agree your a loser

and a troll

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I hate myself tbqh

lolololololololol

Fix this then talk

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SaphMB)
    So...you don't like yourself because of the way you treat others. Why don't you try to be nicer to others thus improving your opinion of yourself.
    I actually disagree with this. Fake niceness is about as abhorrent as evil people IMHO. Better to have a close circle of friends you can be nice to and yourself, than try to expand against your own personality.

Try making more friends and if you honestly think you are ugly, try changing what you can to make yourself feel better about yourself. Sitting there and moping isn't going to make feel any better. Neither is asking other people if they think you are a loser going to help.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xTazx)
    I actually disagree with this. Fake niceness is about as abhorrent as evil people IMHO.
    Then what about genuine niceness?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SaphMB)
    Then what about genuine niceness?
    But the OP obviously has issues being geniunely nice, or this predicament would not have arised in the first place. Being nice to people requires being happy with yourself, not the other way around. If you are happy with yourself, the latter will follow. However if you force yourself to be nice while you have low self esteem etc, it will only cause further problems like feeling trapped or feeling like an outsider. Remember while you yourself might find it easy to be nice to people as you have a healthy self esteem (and hope thats the case ) the OP does not. Make changes to your life for the positive OP, and that will lead to being able to be geniunely nice to people. That said, a smile never hurts

ReputationRep:
    yes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xTazx)
    But the OP obviously has issues being geniunely nice, or this predicament would not have arised in the first place. Being nice to people requires being happy with yourself, not the other way around. If you are happy with yourself, the latter will follow. However if you force yourself to be nice while you have low self esteem etc, it will only cause further problems like feeling trapped or feeling like an outsider. Remember while you yourself might find it easy to be nice to people as you have a healthy self esteem (and hope thats the case ) the OP does not. Make changes to your life for the positive OP, and that will lead to being able to be geniunely nice to people. That said, a smile never hurts
    I see your point, I clearly wasn't thinking about a possible inability to be nice to others. I was just thinking about how doing good deeds for others can make you feel better about yourself. As you mentioned at the end of you post, a smile never hurts. Smiling causes others to smile at you making you feel slightly happier. This was the kind of thing I was going for. There's no hard in giving it a go.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 9, 2008
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.