The Student Room Group

BTEC Applied Science - Unit 12 50+ pages, not enough

Hi i'm doing unit 12 currently, i've done 53 pages so far and my lecturer is still claiming im missing parts and giving me a 'pass' ive even checked with others online who have got a distinction with much less and my other lecturers seem to think ive done more than enough for a distinction.
i dont know what to do?
Original post by kookiechu
Hi i'm doing unit 12 currently, i've done 53 pages so far and my lecturer is still claiming im missing parts and giving me a 'pass' ive even checked with others online who have got a distinction with much less and my other lecturers seem to think ive done more than enough for a distinction.
i dont know what to do?

Is there anyone else you could take it up with such maybe someone else within your college or the course leader ?
idk if this will be useful, but basically I came across a page which is specific for BTEC Applied Science. like biotech, basically. but this one is apparantely a student that made it. its not that big or anything nd they aint got much vids yet, cause they just started up but yh. they seem pretty decent to me, so it might be of use to. ill send the link, have a look if u want, ik from my own experience that there aint much online for btec applied science online, so it might come in handy for u after. but yh, thought it might be useful. they also do private tuition, which could really help out I think

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC8...gNKobU7X2jz4SA

Original post by kookiechu
i dont know what to do?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending