Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Teddy>you)
    Exeter is a good university. Before I came here and while I was applying for my universities through UCAS I was also concerned that this place wasn't up to Oxbridge standard. Now that I'm here I honestly couldn't care less. It's worth keeping in mind that it's a great university in terms of academic achievements and, almost as important, it's fun. You may go to Cambridge but you also have to work your absolute balls off. Although you do work hard here too, I can easily say that most Exeter students will say they enjoy an epic social life whilst graduating with an excellent reputed degree.

As for snobbery here I'd say there is to a certain degree. Although being quite a fun group, the rugby lads can seem quite up themselves and because rugby is huge here you do get quite a few of them. You'll obv find more snobs around the nicer halls like Holland Hall and Birks Grange but tbh, they're the best places to be :P
    Wrong....Lafrowda is

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sophisticated)
    Wrong....Lafrowda is
    Pfft. Cooks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sephrenia)
    Pfft. Cooks!
    Haha so inevitable, I was waiting for it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sophisticated)
    Haha so inevitable, I was waiting for it
    Wouldn't want to disappoint!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.