Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I've got slightly wavy hair which I like to straighten, but I know that straightening isn't great for hair and anyway, my straighteners have broken and I'm trying to last until Christmas so someone can get me a good pair as a present . So I bought some straightening balm today which I'm hoping will make my hair a bit straighter (as the waves look stupid now that I've had my hair cut a bit shorter) but I was wondering what the best way to use it is? And also, are there any other ways of making hair a bit straighter (not poker straight obviously but getting rid of the waves a bit) without using straighteners? Thanks x
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Put a bit on your hair and then blow dry, I guess! You can also get brushes that help make your hair a bit straighter but to be honest I think you're only going to get proper straight hair if you straighten it or have it chemically straightened.

ReputationRep:
    I find with Fudge Hair ('Erekt' I think it's called) you don't even have to use a hair straightener, just use a little bit then blow dry

HTH x

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.