2800cala
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Does anyone know what's going on with the MA Fashion course at RCA? I've got an offer but concerned that it's now been shortened in half to 1 year. I can't find much info on the course itself or experience from students. Is anyone planning on attending in the fall or currently a student? Would love to chat!
Bloom7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 months ago
That sounds like a drastic change! Have you received an email with more info?
2800cala
Rep:
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
(Original post by Bloom7)
That sounds like a drastic change! Have you received an email with more info?
Nothing at all really! Just saw the dates in some of the formal letters and the website says curriculum subject to change / heard from current students of how they are the last year with such a timeline.
Bloom7
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by 2800cala)
Nothing at all really! Just saw the dates in some of the formal letters and the website says curriculum subject to change / heard from current students of how they are the last year with such a timeline.
Oh okay. Maybe you can try to reach out to current students via Instagram? I'm sure there's an MA Fashion page to showcase student work. I also noticed that the start date has moved from the 26th to the 5th of September. I'll be attending IDE this fall.
2800cala
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Bloom7)
Oh okay. Maybe you can try to reach out to current students via Instagram? I'm sure there's an MA Fashion page to showcase student work. I also noticed that the start date has moved from the 26th to the 5th of September. I'll be attending IDE this fall.
Good idea!! And that's awesome!! Is your program still 2 years or was it changed also?
Bloom7
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by 2800cala)
Good idea!! And that's awesome!! Is your program still 2 years or was it changed also?
Still 2 years as far as I know.
Spoiler:
Show

X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (147)