The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

Reserve list for MSc course

Received an email saying that I'm being held on a reserve list for the MSc course that I applied to. Anyone has any idea what's the possibility of getting the offer in my situation?
Hey! I am also on the waitlist. What MSc do you want to pursue? I guess that it depends on the amount of applications received in the following round, and how your application would stand against others. Considering the fact that the university mentioned everywhere that this year they had an enormous number of apps submitted (due to COVID?), it may be harsher in our situation. Still, I would also like to know if anyone got their offer after being put on a reserve list (this year or the last year), and how long they had to wait.
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
Reply 2
Original post by dimochka
Hey! I am also on the waitlist. What MSc do you want to pursue? I guess that it depends on the amount of applications received in the following round, and how your application would stand against others. Considering the fact that the university mentioned everywhere that this year they had an enormous number of apps submitted (due to COVID?), it may be harsher in our situation. Still, I would also like to know if anyone got their offer after being put on a reserve list (this year or the last year), and how long they had to wait.

Hello! I applied to MSc of Artificial Intelligence. I guess the reserve list became a more common "thing" in the recent one or two years due to the surge of applications as you mentioned. I was looking everywhere to see if anyone got an offer after being put on the list too (hoping for something like that to happen to me too) Unfortunately, couldn't find any information. Nevertheless, all the best to you! (Hope to see you this Sept in Edinburgh)
Reply 3
Hi! I’ve just been put on reserve.. did yous ever get in?

Quick Reply

Latest