What do you think TSR is missing?

Watch this thread
MosesSHTAR
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hello everyone, :ciao:
I thought I'd start a thread asking people: What do you think is missing - content-wise or other - from The Student Room?
I'm not a staff member or anything I just thought it'd be interesting to look at people's thoughts.

Personally, I'm quite sad to see that Signatures have gone - I think they offer a great opportunity for expression and colour!
Son of the Sea
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Neg rep and square avatars.
MosesSHTAR
Rep:
SotS I think square avatars would be brilliant
Jonathanツ
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
A design layout that looks like it was actually made in this Century
RoadtoSuccess
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
A Dark theme
Also I miss the signatures as well I used to have an anime gif also I don't think gifs even work anymore too!
MosesSHTAR
Rep:
(Original post by RoadtoSuccess)
A Dark theme
Also I miss the signatures as well I used to have an anime gif also I don't think gifs even work anymore too!
A dark theme sounds so cool!
RoadtoSuccess
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by MosesSHTAR)
A dark theme sounds so cool!
Of course it does the person who recommended it is cool joke
But yes I would love to have that
TheYearNiner
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
TSR is msising Notnek
flaurie
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by RoadtoSuccess)
also I don't think gifs even work anymore too!
zuluwarrior7650
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Son of the Sea)
Neg rep and square avatars.
Square avatars should be an option, maybe triangle, cubicle, circular etc...
We Sink
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
The Back Room
Notnek
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by TheYearNiner)
TSR is msising Notnek
:wavey:
We Sink
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
TSR is missing the boomer clan.

Millenial insta tik tokkers are bad.
We Sink
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Not to reminisce

But sometimes it's good to
TriplexA
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
A mascot
We Sink
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
well we did have coffee cup girl a few years back
Notnek
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
TSR is missing modernisation. This website is stuck in 2010.
We Sink
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Notnek)
The format you mean? If it ain't broke don't fix it
artful_lounger
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
showthread1

(Original post by Notnek)
If it was we'd still have showthread1 though :cry:
Mintkoala
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by MosesSHTAR)
Hello everyone, :ciao:
I thought I'd start a thread asking people: What do you think is missing - content-wise or other - from The Student Room?
I'm not a staff member or anything I just thought it'd be interesting to look at people's thoughts.

Personally, I'm quite sad to see that Signatures have gone - I think they offer a great opportunity for expression and colour!
I still know why the option to change the colour scheme of the site was taken away. You used to be able to make it red, green, purple etc. I really don’t see how this was so cumbersome a feature that the TSR mods couldn’t possibly manage anymore, when it had been there for years before removal.
Last edited by Mintkoala; 1 month ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How did The Student Room help you with your university application?

Talking to current university students (12)
17.65%
Talking to peers going through the same thing (24)
35.29%
Speaking to student ambassadors from the universities (5)
7.35%
Speaking to staff members from universities (1)
1.47%
Using the personal statement builder, library or helper service (7)
10.29%
Reading articles about what steps to take (14)
20.59%
Learning about/speaking to Student Finance England (2)
2.94%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
4.41%

Watched Threads