The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

AshMashMash
Good good :biggrin:

Haha. Phail. They call me "old quick fingers".

Though, that doesn't refer to my posting style :frown:

haha, what AWZC said
Reply 41
AshMashMash
LOL. Woop :biggrin: I might even make it above the 100 you start with eh?!

I got up til 4 gems before going red due to Profesh taking offence over me jokingly comparing gingerness to AIDS. Bad times...
Reply 42
fieryiceissweet
LMAO YOU USE NORTON!
ahahaaaaaaa honestly some people;
#1 they use norton
#2 they use bebo
#3 they follow dumb virus links..
you bloody well deserve a virus.

let me guess, you read the daily mail.

#1 My norton ran out today (thank god)
#2 Currently saying on bebo 'i hate bebo, it's ****' (or something along those lines)
#3 Maybe I'm just nosy :p:

Its gone now anyway :biggrin:

And I don't read papers :yep:
Thanks tropical twist :biggrin: I would give some... but I am a lowely <150 post count member. Scorn, scorn at me, and my inability to rep people. Oh the shame.

AWZC
I got up til 4 gems before going red due to Profesh taking offence over me jokingly comparing gingerness to AIDS. Bad times...

Awwww. :frown: How unfair. Was he gay too?
Reply 44
AshMashMash
LOL. Woop :biggrin: I might even make it above the 100 you start with eh?!

Aww

I wanna rep you now, but deciding who to give it too...

hmmm
fieryiceissweet
LMAO YOU USE NORTON!
ahahaaaaaaa honestly some people;
#1 they use norton
#2 they use bebo
#3 they follow dumb virus links..
you bloody well deserve a virus.

let me guess, you read the daily mail.

i use norton, and whats rong with it :p:.. and i dont use bebo, and i dont follow any dumb links. and i dont read daily mail either
Loz17
Aww

I wanna rep you now, but deciding who to give it too...

hmmm

If i jump in the air with my hands shouting "me! me!", does it help?

I'll do it. That or gravelling (not grovelling, I'm not that low).
Reply 47
AshMashMash
If i jump in the air with my hands shouting "me! me!", does it help?

I'll do it. That or gravelling (not grovelling, I'm not that low).

:rofl:

Gravelling
Reply 48
I only clicked it the first time I every saw it. :p: Ahh, to be young and foolish...
AWZC

hahahaha. aawww.
Reply 50
When I read the thread title I thought it was going to be about the credit crunch and how it would affect subscriptions and sponsers.

omg me too!
Reply 51
Ghost Grey
When I read the thread title I thought it was going to be about the credit crunch and how it would affect subscriptions and sponsers.

haha me too :yep:
Loz17
:rofl:

Gravelling

Ty Lolz :yep:
Reply 53
AshMashMash
Ty Lolz :yep:

Hehe no prob :biggrin:
Reply 54
becky.fm
Most of them are like "OMG check out them hot pics from that party! go noooow!".

An elegant solution would be to maintain a contacts-list comprised exclusively of people who are literate.
AWZC

:toofunny:
Reply 56
I literally got one just now....it was from some dude called Micheal. Ihad never seen or heard of this guy i clicked on the message and then deleted it after seeing it was a link.....google.com.au or something, it said it was a convo between me and about 30 other people that I have never heard of so i just deleted it.

:smile: lmao at people who follow links from people or sites they have never heard of. Its not a clever thing to do.
Bubbles*de*Milo
:toofunny:

there should SO be a ginger appreciation society on here, i love being ginger, so much i've 'enchanced' my copper tones lol

On a more serious note, whats wrong with norton???/
Reply 58

:smile: lmao at people who follow links from people or sites they have never heard of. Its not a clever thing to do.

My links were sent by people i actually knew

And whats worse they don't even know that their account is being used for it :s-smilie:
Reply 59
Loz17
My links were sent by people i actually knew

And whats worse they don't even know that their account is being used for it :s-smilie:

Oh i see. well i saw the link and it looked well dodge so i steered clear.

Where did it lead to?

Latest

Trending

Trending