The Student Room Group

i think im incapable of staying faithful

i think im either doomed to being single or having numerous short (as in two or three week ) relationships for the rest of my life. my main problem is that i think im more or less unable to not cheat if not that my eyes do wander with intent.

for some reason whenever im in a relationship no matter how much i like the girl i start noticing other girls more and, i would assume, flirt a lot more with these other girls. and the other thing is that the girls i flirt with are kinda friends so they will know that im in a relationship but its as if they dont care because they more or less encourage it. like last night when i went out with my girl's friends (she went home for the weekend) one of them came and sat on my lap (in a scissors type of way) when there was slow jams playing and started grinding/rubbing herself on me.

my question to the girls is this; does a guy suddenly become more attractive when he is in a relationship than when he is not ? (i know its a wierd question )

and to the gys: do you receive more female attention when you are in a relationship thn when you are single?
Reply 1
God I hate people like you! Getting if all these women all the time and then cheating on them with other girls!

Don't worry to much about it. Your young and horny, you'll grow up into a Mr Right soon enough and if you don't then you'll be one of those ********* who cheats on his wife for the rest of your life.
I don't really care about your problem, as you don't exactly need to be a genius to figure out that its in what you seem to define a "relationship" as. What I really feel sorry about is all those people who you cheated on (and probably will cheat on) unless you get your priorities right.
Reply 3
The only reason I could think of is that guys with a girlfriend are more confident about themselves than those who don't, and as everyone knows confidence makes a person more attractive lol! Maybe I'm wrong

Latest

Trending

Trending