Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    has any one been here on holiday here before???? I'm planning going next summer

any other places you would recommend as a student ???woop woo

:dancing:

ReputationRep:
    Yes I have been here before in 2007, though they have now introduced the euro over there and I hear it is more expensive now

ReputationRep:
    It's damn good. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Went there last summer, but it's really expensive compared to magaluf where we went the year before. It was really good and there was a better boy - girl ratio than magaluf for the weeks that we went. I preferred magaluf though as there was more to do in the day and the fact that hotel was right on the beach rather than a 15minute walk but that's more to do with us. They also actually gave you more free drinks that were alcoholic compared to the one free shot of fruit juice in ayia napa! But I would still recommend going as it was a great laugh.

ReputationRep:
    Kos is another great place to go!

ReputationRep:
    I'd rather spend a holiday in Tartarus.

ReputationRep:
    Magaluf is good, been there twice now. BCM is 30euros for entry to that and two other clubs, but free drinks all night at all three of the clubs, plus BCM is the biggest nightclub in Europe. It's amazing, I went like 6 times in total, and their foam parties are the best!!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 10, 2008
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.