The Student Room Group

I feel so alone sometimes

I feel bad that my boyfriend is with someone like me

I feel like a lost adult who's still stuck in her childhood mind obviously I haven't got over the abuse from my parents

Everything around me doesn't feel real.. People, feelings and the world itself... Like some VR world... Like I'm in a bubble and no one can really see me

I wish I had mates or someone I can talk to everyday or even 3am in the morning full of thoughts and questions

But I feel like I can't because then people will think.. it's all about you, get over yourself

It's hard when you know that no one understands or even makes out they do.. They either feel sorry for you or they try and avoid the how are you questions because they know what the answer will be

Even my manager asked if I had a personality and decided to give me 4 weeks to improve my confidence or she will replace me with a more confident optimistic person

I feel like the world doesn't deserve me, how I see the world it makes me sad how much evil there is and how much I wish I could change that

The end
Enjoy the vent
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous

I feel like a lost adult who's still stuck in her childhood mind obviously I haven't got over the abuse from my parents

Everything around me doesn't feel real.. People, feelings and the world itself... Like some VR world... Like I'm in a bubble and no one can really see me

I wish I had mates or someone I can talk to everyday or even 3am in the morning full of thoughts and questions

But I feel like I can't because then people will think.. it's all about you, get over yourself

It's hard when you know that no one understands or even makes out they do.. They either feel sorry for you or they try and avoid the how are you questions because they know what the answer will be

Even my manager asked if I had a personality and decided to give me 4 weeks to improve my confidence or she will replace me with a more confident optimistic person

I feel like the world doesn't deserve me, how I see the world it makes me sad how much evil there is and how much I wish I could change that

The end
Enjoy the vent

See people usually expect someone suffering to heal and just deal with his or her issues. They may see the most obvious signs of someone suffering yet they won't help. If someone decides to do something drastic and ends up hurting or killing themselves then these people come forward showing their pity. Its honestly disgusting.

The world doesn't deserve nice people like you. It takes you for granted. However, the best part about life is treat it like a game and despite the few positives there are keep hunting for them and try to implement those changes.

I would love it if you reach out to me. I don't mind being a 3 am friend. Consider me as your younger brother.
Original post by Anonymous

The end
Enjoy the vent

Your manager could do with a personality make over herself.Take no notice of this toxic person.I mean what is one supposed to do with that sort of comment honestly.I am sorry you have to put up with this .Have you considered counselling at all.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending