The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

CAS shield not received yet

Hi, I am Jaison Joseph Thomas, a international student from India looking forward to join in September intake 2022. I have paid my initial deposit of 4000£ in March 2022 and interview completed on May 11, 2022 which got through requesting via mail. But I have not received CAS shield mail yet and there is no related mail in my inbox, spam, junk and trash folders. I thoroughly checked. There are few students like me who are facing this issue. Most of the students completed their interview and payment on April/May itself. When would I receive CAS sheild mail? Many students who paid initial deposit on May have completed interview and now processing the CAS letter.
Original post by JJ316
Hi, I am Jaison Joseph Thomas, a international student from India looking forward to join in September intake 2022. I have paid my initial deposit of 4000£ in March 2022 and interview completed on May 11, 2022 which got through requesting via mail. But I have not received CAS shield mail yet and there is no related mail in my inbox, spam, junk and trash folders. I thoroughly checked. There are few students like me who are facing this issue. Most of the students completed their interview and payment on April/May itself. When would I receive CAS sheild mail? Many students who paid initial deposit on May have completed interview and now processing the CAS letter.

Hi @JJ316,

Thank you for your message.

I'm afraid there's no deadline to determine when CAS is issued. The production of CAS is a tedious process that requires time and is outside of the university's control. Although, as the term is starting soon, I strongly suggest getting in touch with the university using Livechat on the Coventry University website and speaking to a member of staff. Simply follow the steps and state your name, student ID, course, and query. Although, it's unlikely you'll receive an immediate reply the university will get back to you. It's also worth asking about your eligibility to study online while you wait for CAS if this situation rises. At least this way, any anxiety or pressure is comforted.
I'm aware you're able to call, however, if you choose this option please be mindful of costs. If you wish to call, let me know.

In the meantime, check out 'Information Related to CAS'.

I hope this finds you useful, and thank you for your patience. Please let me know how you get on.

Veronica
Student Ambassador
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest