Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know of a nice company or person who would like to sponser me to go to Canada to teach children how to play the viola and violin? I need to raise around £400

Any suggestios?

ReputationRep:
    the bank.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by technik)
    the bank.
    lol, I'm trying to get money donated I would hardly think they would sponser me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lessthanthree)
    I know this sounds terribly spoilt..but does "daddy" have contacts? Dads seem to have a way of swaying collegues and friends with businesses into sponsorship.

How about some kind of music company? You can promise to use their products and reccommend them?
    unluckly for me my dad works at a uni and I dont see them sending me off, music company I will write that down as one thing to try, thanks

advertise for mcdonalds

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by andrew2022)
    advertise for mcdonalds
    riiigghhttttt *Slowly backs away*

ReputationRep:
    hmm now I remember sponser is spelt sponsor oh well, I was so close

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 24, 2005
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.