Turn on thread page Beta

People fancying your BF/GF.. watch

How do you handle others fancying your boyfriend/girlfriend? Take it as a compliment or get jealous?

ReputationRep:
    depends on who it is and why

ReputationRep:
    Some people take sexual pleasure from that idea.

ReputationRep:
    Considering i'm in an LDR, i actually get worried my guy will leave me for them, because they can give him something i can't all the time, and that's be there in the flesh. I trust my man to bits, but i still feel worried.

ReputationRep:
    I'm a jealous person.

ReputationRep:
    Jealous, in most situations. I've never been with someone who doesn't get jealous, either. I quite like jealousy in a sick way.

ReputationRep:
    I trust him absolutely as much as you can trust another human being (I'm not into the whole 100% thing) so it wouldn't even cross my mind that my bf'd cheat. And I like people to fancy him, it gives him more confidence and I love him to feel wanted! If you trust your bf/gf then you should have no problem.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RedRiotRoses)
    Considering i'm in an LDR, i actually get worried my guy will leave me for them, because they can give him something i can't all the time, and that's be there in the flesh. I trust my man to bits, but i still feel worried.
    You are a, light dependant resistor? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    i dont really mind, its quite a compliment to both if us but there would definately be issues if they tried splitting us up or being too flirty etc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RedRiotRoses)
    I know what you mean, although what's worse is when there's someone who YOU think likes your bf, but he's just like "no don't be silly", it makes you feel better when he's both acknowledged it and rubbished the idea of anything ever happening.

ReputationRep:
    I get protective. I turn into an alpha male. I'm like RAWR!

ReputationRep:
    it depends on the situation. if a girl was just admiring his good looks, then i'd just pat myself on the back and be glad he's mine haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by InvoluntarySlacker)
    I get protective. I turn into an alpha male. I'm like RAWR!

lmao, i wish my bf was like that!

ReputationRep:
    Punch the guy in the face until my girlfriend realises I'm way tougher and more badass than any other guy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xTazx)
    You are a, light dependant resistor? :eek:
    Yes! But keep it quiet, i'm trying to hide it from the public.

ReputationRep:
    I take it as a compliment.

ReputationRep:
    I enjoy it.
    I enjoy the worry. And I enjoy the reassurance.
    I also enjoy knowing other people fancy me when I'm in a relationship, despite the fact I'd never act on it in a million years.

I'm a fan of tenterhooks. It's a bit messed up. :p:

ReputationRep:
    I get jealous and sulk

I've never been in this situation so I don't know

I don't think I'd mind tbh, I trust him enough

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Loz17)
    I've never been in this situation so I don't know

I don't think I'd mind tbh, I trust him enough
    nobody else has ever fancied your boyfriend lol?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 23, 2008
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.