Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

People fancying your BF/GF.. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RedRiotRoses)
    Yes! But keep it quiet, i'm trying to hide it from the public.
    Damn publics, always trying to find things out :mad:

ReputationRep:
    im quite a jealous person but with reassurance & trust, it's fine
    ...but girls who are attracted to someone i'm seeing: well, i feel more attracted to him

ReputationRep:
    Depends how its expressed. If its disrespectfully then I get anrgy and jealous. If its respectfully then im chuffed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by InvoluntarySlacker)
    I get protective. I turn into an alpha male. I'm like RAWR!
    So do I, but the female counter-part. How dare other females go near my man! :shifty:

(Original post by cowsgoquack)
    nobody else has ever fancied your boyfriend lol?
    I guess not lol, unless they don't show it

Prob coz he's been out with most of the girls we mostly surround

He was a lonely soul

ReputationRep:
    As long as they don't try and pull him or outrageously flirt with him right in front of me, then it isn't really something I can control!

I trust he won't do anything about it so maybe it is a nice ego boost for him and she'll just have to cut her losses! :p:

Another point- if she is really unattractive then I would find it hilarious!

ReputationRep:
    Invite to threesome?

ReputationRep:
    I don't mind tbh I just say to myself

'haha sucker, I have what you want' :P:

ReputationRep:
    Take it as a compliment.

Even my girlfriend doesn't fancy me.

ReputationRep:
    jealousy is a pretty ugly emotion. i think its done me well to never get jealous about stuff like that

ReputationRep:
    This happened with my ex, and he told me that I was being paranoid when I got jealous.
    Then, a few weeks later, he ended up telling me he liked her as well. :rolleyes:

So, I'm very cautious about it now.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Even my girlfriend doesn't fancy me.
    Aww :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Jealous. My boyfriends away at Uni mon-friday, so generally it's quite worrying that he's away with lots of pretty uni student whoc could see him more often than I could.

Gawsh I would have to claw some eyes out.

ReputationRep:
    lol girls don't often fancy my boyfriend because he's got classic nerd looks - tall, lanky, wears glasses ... and they don't know what he's like around a girlfriend. I do, and I always laugh when I think about how I have lovely him and no other girl would even think to look his way just because of how he looks, when he is pretty much the most amazing guy I know.

ReputationRep:
    I take it as a compliment in someways. It really dosent bother me, i guess im jsut a trusting person and dont need to have constant reassuance that they are my g/f.

ReputationRep:
    It doesn't bother me at all, he's a cute guy so it's inevitable other girls will fancy him at some point. He'd never act on it so it's fine. That's not to say I enjoy it/find it flattering, just that I'm not the jealous type.

ReputationRep:
    It's inevitable. You're not the only person in the world that's bound to be attracted to your partner.

ReputationRep:
    When it's a girl, I'm like 'gutteddddd he's mine'.
    When it's a guy I just tend to get slightly angry lol.

Makes me feel lucky that I'm the chosen one, not just as the current gf but as the one he wants to spend the rest of his life with.

Had a situation where I was with him at a party and his ex turned up... The walk home that night he told me that no girl he'd met had ever been like me and that he feels so relaxed around me, and he's never felt like that around any girl... ANd that everything I do makes him fall more in love with me.

I'm in a LDR, but see him every weekend... And every weekend he succeeds in making me love him more and more. xxxxxxxxxxxx yay.

please keep anon...

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 23, 2008
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.