Ocr a as biology paper 1 2021

Watch this thread
xx-xx
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Does anyone know the topics that are tested in this test
ssana.khz
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by xx-xx)
Does anyone know the topics that are tested in this test
ive just done the as papers.

paper 1 had a section on standard deviation and biodiversity. you also needed to know microscopy.

paper 2 had questions on circulatory systems, enzymes, simpsons index, you needed to know the structure of ribose also, and some info on glucose. also look over dissection of the heart practical and look over pbo inhibitor diagram, biodiversity and belt transect and blood vessels
Eimsa
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Thank you this was really helpful can u give an idea on the sort of questions that came up like what exactly u were asked about microscopy?
conkillers
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ssana.khz)
ive just done the as papers.

paper 1 had a section on standard deviation and biodiversity. you also needed to know microscopy.

paper 2 had questions on circulatory systems, enzymes, simpsons index, you needed to know the structure of ribose also, and some info on glucose. also look over dissection of the heart practical and look over pbo inhibitor diagram, biodiversity and belt transect and blood vessels
what were the 6 markers on?? pls reply
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your SQA results?

They're better than I expected (20)
32.79%
They're what I expected (19)
31.15%
They're worse than what I expected (22)
36.07%

Watched Threads