Eduqas/WJEC Religious Studies A level Ethics B grade level revision notes

Watch this thread
Joe312
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
This is for Religious Studies A level - Eduqas/WJEC exam board.

I usually make revision notes which attempt to be no more and no less than is required to get all the marks.

However, for most students this is way too much - most aren't aiming for full marks.

So, I've decided to try and create a set of notes which are aimed at being exactly what you'd need for a solid B grade - no more and no less. This is a difficult line to get right so I doubt I've gotten it perfect. However, here is my current attempt. It's a bit late for the Christianity and Philosophy exams, but check out the one for the upcoming Ethics exam and let me know what you think:

https://alevelphilosophyandreligion....summary-notes/

obviously ignore the stuff that isn't on your advance information!
sadem0
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Thank you so much! this is so useful, could you please still make one for Christianity?
Joe312
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by sadem0)
Thank you so much! this is so useful, could you please still make one for Christianity?
Yeah I'll get one up for Christianity soonish
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (72)
41.38%
They're exactly what I expected (40)