Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Is a vibrator a good present? Watch

Anon as I know people on here and don't want them to see...

I've seen on countless threads how good vibrators can be for girls and I think I saw someone saying they were a good present but I just want to check...good present for a girlfriend?

Also, if it is, where do they sell them? Ann Summers?

Thanks in advance!

ReputationRep:
    yeah in Ann Summers in where my bf got me mine.
    I didn't mind in the least, comes in handy when he gone

ReputationRep:
    Do it, you legend!

ReputationRep:
    If my boyfriend bought me a vibrator for christmas..he is guarenteed a blow job once a day for life..lol Or maybe until the batteries run out...

ReputationRep:
    yes they're great, do it do it do it.

yep, present is fine, you could also try lovehoney.co.uk

ReputationRep:
    Depends what for. If you've talked about doing more stuff like that in the bedroom, then as a spontaneous gift, good boy chocolate drops. For a birthday, Christmas or in any way romantic present, I would say be prepared for rage and possibly tears. Or at the very least bewilderment, offence taken and possibly laughter at your present-choosing abilities.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anna_spanner89)
    If my boyfriend bought me a vibrator for christmas..he is guarenteed a blow job once a day for life..lol Or maybe until the batteries run out...
    Do you have a bf right now?

ReputationRep:
    Are you male or female. My guess is (as a straight male I have no experience besides finding my sisters and never mentioning it again) that only really really close female friends can do this without it being creepy and wierd...

edit: or bf's I suppose

ReputationRep:
    Lol, someone bought my friend one 2 weeks ago (it was somewhat tongue in cheek though).
    Someone else then bought her batteries for it.

(Original post by aMAXin)
    whut?
    you incapable, b?
    haha no, it's just we can only see each other once a week and we don't always have the opportunity to do anything intimate...

ReputationRep:
    What use would she have with one???

:ninja:

Just get her a book. Can't go wrong with books.

ReputationRep:
    Is it an LDR? In which case they sell vibrators that can be moulded to the shape of the boyfriend- keep her thinking of you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tonic)

nope, but hypothetically

ReputationRep:
    Aslong as you've been together a while. If not, it'd be creepy. I know a guy that did that and it was hilarious when everyone found out. (His gf was freaked out and told his friends, then his school, and then everyone else.)
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Originally posted by Tonic
    My thoughts exactly..

ReputationRep:
    A few of us at work bought a vibrator for girl who recently split up from her boyfriend - she loved it. :p: You've got to give it to the right type of person though, some people would be really offended by it i think..

ReputationRep:
    nope, but hypothetically
    awesome

ReputationRep:

so she's not doing it because she enjoys it

(Original post by crazyhelicopter)
    Is it an LDR? In which case they sell vibrators that can be moulded to the shape of the boyfriend- keep her thinking of you
    Is that actually true?

Or an i being naiive ?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 10, 2008
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.