Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I hate my breasts.

They are way too small and they make me feel miserable. I know that I should learn to love myself, what's inside my heart and accept my body for the way it is...so please don't tell me any of that, I've heard it all before.

Bottom line is- I hate my breasts and I am going to change them! At the moment I am saving hard for enhancement surgery but am willing to explore different options.

I was wonder whether anyone has tried any growth creams or pills (such as Perfect C)? Do they work? Did you experience any problems? Where did you get them from? How much did you pay? Would you recommend them?

Any help is really appreciated. Thanks

ReputationRep:
    I have no experience in this area, sorry.
    But how old are you? If you're anything under 19 then forget about it for now, but if not then make sure you know all the possible things that can go wrong and side effects etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I was wonder whether anyone has tried any growth creams or pills (such as Perfect C)? Do they work? Did you experience any problems? Where did you get them from? How much did you pay? Would you recommend them?

Any help is really appreciated. Thanks
    My childminder tried them, I can't remember if they worked or not though. What worked in the end was getting pregnant, they ballooned!

although I've heard of hypnosis techniques on a documentary, where they attempt to put your mind and body in a state when its breasts were growing, so like make it remind itself what was going on in puberty, or when you're put on the pill(if you did that and they grew)..and the women who tried it, their breast went up one or two sizes, but I think you've gotta keep practising some of the tecnhiques for a while.

meh, I dunno, white size are you? I think small pert breasts are attractive.

ReputationRep:
    For every woman who hates hers there's about 100 guys who would love them.

Hey guys,

I am 22 and my breasts are 32C. I know that is not small but they just look so tiny; they don't look like 32Cs at all. One of my best friends is also a 32C and hers just look so much bigger than mine! Mine look they are a B cup MAX!!

Boo hoo!! Cry Cry Cry!

ReputationRep:
    Thats not small! maybe all you need is a wonder bra, or dress to flatter your boobs. if you really want bigger breast, I don't think you need to go as drastic as surgery, but check out other alternatives, there's quite alot I think, they'll bring you up a cup size if they work, and if you're lucky maybe two.

Otherwise, just eat more, they'll get bigger.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ramble)
    :ditto:

ReputationRep:
    you think 32C is small...

I am a 32A .. I use to hate them, but since I've been with my boyfriend I am fine with them, and he loves them, so thats all that counts

But seriously you are lucky to be 32C
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Hey guys,

I am 22 and my breasts are 32C. I know that is not small but they just look so tiny; they don't look like 32Cs at all. One of my best friends is also a 32C and hers just look so much bigger than mine! Mine look they are a B cup MAX!!

Boo hoo!! Cry Cry Cry!
    Nothing wrong with that size, imo

Perhaps it's all in your mind? Or maybe not wearing the right clothes to 'show them off' :shrug:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ramble)
    Yup. Honestly, I think most of us prefer small-medium breasts, rather than huge ones.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dionysus)
    Yup. Honestly, I think most of us prefer small-medium breasts, rather than huge ones.

That made me smile

ReputationRep:
    Fake breasts have a great tendancy to look bloody disgusting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tropical-twist3)

You speak the truth.

ReputationRep:
    lolz...small breasts are in(apparently)
    YAY!
    I guess it depends on your entire frame..thats what most of my guy friends say atleast..I mean a really petite skinny girl with D cups looks weird..kind of like a real version of those anime cartoons on tv..lolz

ReputationRep:
    You're lucky to have them, seriously. But people say that if you eat a bit more, the weight goes to your boobs first, so you might get lucky there? That might just be a myth though...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eli2ab3th)

I am a 32A .. I use to hate them, but since I've been with my boyfriend I am fine with them, and he loves them, so thats all that counts

But seriously you are lucky to be 32C
    I think it's just a thing us girls go through...I used to think I was small at 34D.

ReputationRep:
    just eat more, they'll get bigger.
    :yep:
    :laughing:

ReputationRep:
    34D and small...
    were you like partially blind..
    most girls would die to be that big :O

I don't want to be fat!!

I know that 32C doesn't sound small on paper, but they look more like A cups.

(Original post by eli2ab3th)

I don't care what any man or other woman thinks of them. I have a partner, he loves my breasts, but that's irrelevant to me. I want to do this for ME, and someone elses opinion of my body is worth nothing to me.

And that counts for both positive and negative opinions!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 10, 2008
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.