The Student Room Group

Failed yr12 mocks

I feel like I did so bad. All that amount of energy I put in, not leaving my room for months just to revise for these subjects. I don't know what to do. I did my chem test today, it went better than biology(i think I'm getting 20/100) y but I'm still not happy. I think I will get 50/100 in chem which is equally as bad. I used Anki for all of my work. It was meant to be an amazing revision technique used by medics. It's horrible I should have stuck to traditional revision methods. It is a good GCSE but not available there is too much content to condense into cards. I should have listened to the people who said to stop using Anki and do past papers. Now I forgot everything on AS and now we're moving on to A2. I am not confident with AS topics. I don't know what to do, my life is a mess. My dream of becoming a dentist looks distant now. I hate my life. Does anyone have learning content technique and experience in doing bad in y12 but doing amazing in y13 and applying to med/dent? Any tips

Sorry for the rant I just needed to get things off my chest
Original post by vesq
I feel like I did so bad. All that amount of energy I put in, not leaving my room for months just to revise for these subjects. I don't know what to do. I did my chem test today, it went better than biology(i think I'm getting 20/100) y but I'm still not happy. I think I will get 50/100 in chem which is equally as bad. I used Anki for all of my work. It was meant to be an amazing revision technique used by medics. It's horrible I should have stuck to traditional revision methods. It is a good GCSE but not available there is too much content to condense into cards. I should have listened to the people who said to stop using Anki and do past papers. Now I forgot everything on AS and now we're moving on to A2. I am not confident with AS topics. I don't know Ywhat to do, my life is a mess. My dream of becoming a dentist looks distant now. I hate my life. Does anyone have learning content technique and experience in doing bad in y12 but doing amazing in y13 and applying to med/dent? Any tips

Sorry for the rant I just needed to get things off my chest

I recommend reading this post, doing hard work in year 13 can make year 12 look like nothing you can always go through clearing/gap year

https://www.reddit.com/r/6thForm/comments/v3vvuc/i_went_from_an_e_to_an_a_in_maths_in_a_month/
(edited 1 year ago)

Quick Reply

Latest