Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

For bikers (mainly), which is most important. Watch

• View Poll Results: Which do you feel is most important for a motorbike shop to have?
    A knowledgable sales person
    80.00%
    A variety of accessories
    30.00%
    A wide range of motorbikes
    50.00%
    Other, please state
    10.00%

ReputationRep:
    Which factors are important to you when buying a motorbike?

knowledgable people.
    good price and good quality stuff.
    good service and aftersales.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you

ReputationRep:
    A knowledgeable sales person... wide range of bikes I also put although saying that a knowledgeable and decent sales person won't try and sell you what's in the showroom if they can get other stuff in. I voted for wide range of bikes to make up for the salesperson who is lacking.....! In the USA motorbike showrooms are massive, they have superstores and you can sit on all the bikes which is a great, relaxed atmosphere because you are more willing to buy because you can compare so much next to each other. BMW I have found to be a bit snobby but the Ducati dude let me sit on anything and everything.... made me want to buy one!

When buying gear I like a wide range and knowledgeable sales person. Infinity is a great shop!

ReputationRep:
    anyone else?

ReputationRep:
    a wide range of bikes, and knowledgeable, with the people letting me look, and helping me if i ask, i went into one shop, i was walking round and the guy kept telling me the bikes i was looking at were too big for me and i should stick to 125cc as thats the best size bikes for girls!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 28, 2008
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.