Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Best songs?

I like Angels and Feel.

Don't forget she's the one.

ReputationRep:
    I used to like the song with the F1 cars in the videos, cant remember its name, i think i liked it more for the video though.

ReputationRep:
    Rule the Wor...oops, never mind.

ReputationRep:
    I like Angels. His worst song has to be Rudebox. I saw the video for it and its just embarrassing

ReputationRep:
    Me and My Monkey

ReputationRep:
    I Don't Wanna Rock, Dj!

Tripping and Millennium.

I couldn't stand the rest.

ReputationRep:
    I like Robbie Williams, he makes nice, easy-to-listen to, decent songs! I like the fact that I can have his Greatest Hits on my I-Pod on a journey and not have to skip any songs

I think 'Millenium' and 'No Regrets' are awesome...'Supreme' is good too. Of the ballads, I love 'She's The One,' 'Sexed Up' and 'Eternity.' And of course 'Angels,' though it's not my favourite of his.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MagneticMeteor)
    I like 'Supreme'. It's really good song, I don't like his other stuff.
    Yeah same. Except I wouldn't normally like that even... but recently it's been stuck in my head and I've gotten to like it lol. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I really like Angels. Never bothered looking for much else of his material though.

ReputationRep:
    what can i say about robbie.
    i saw him at milton keynes couple of years ago and when he sang angels i actually burst into tears
    it was one of those, "my life is so good at this very moment but **** it will never feel this good ever in the rest of my days" moment.

my favourites are Eternity and Strong and lots of other ballads but i also really love the more upbeat ones i think he is actually perfect. i was reading all the stuff in the program from the close incounters tour and its weird but i just know i could love him.
    i know that sounds like i'm a crazy fan or whatever but i know i could.

music is my passion and nothing attracts me to a guy more than a beautiful voice and a talented songwriter. listening to some songs can heal a broken heart or give you hope. thats why a love robbie you can get to know him through his songs.
    i think guy chambers was a brilliant songwriter as well and wrote alot of robbies songs with him but even without robbie knows how to hold his own.

i am thinking of getting "Feel your Freedom" from eternity as a tattoo cos it means a lot to me.

also he's just like a proper man isn't he ? :P butch enough, not grossly muscular, not too skinny.
    and the rock dj video. phwoar! he is 100% man!!!

(Original post by benmh92)
    I really like Angels. Never bothered looking for much else of his material though.
    Sorry that has been done so much now, it has been totally ruined!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    She's Madonna was very good. Does anyone know when he is releasing new material?

ReputationRep:
    They're showing one of his shows at Leeds from a few years back on Sky One right now. I ain't listened to im for aaaages but seeing him again on TV I just remembered how much I used to love the guy. He's a great song writer, his ballads filled to the brim with emotion, and his upbeat songs are riddled with dark humour. And he's an incredible performer.

ReputationRep:
    me and my monkey is a legend

ReputationRep:
    I used to be a fan when I was younger, my first gig was Robbie Williams in the Olympia Theatre in October 1997. He hasn't done anything worth listening to in about the last 7-8 years though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexiscool)
    me and my monkey is a legend
    what is that song about?!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.