The Student Room Group
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website

Plymouth 2022

Hello! I have got my condition offer letter MSc clinical psychology in University of Plymouth for September 2022. I am from India.Anybody else who is from India, please reach out
Original post by India134ply
Hello! I have got my condition offer letter MSc clinical psychology in University of Plymouth for September 2022. I am from India.Anybody else who is from India, please reach out

Hey @India134ply,

Congratulations on gaining your place here at the University of Plymouth!
I previously replied to another international student here on the student room who is also coming to study at Plymouth from India:

- Other international student thread

I shall also attach the link to the Indian society Instagram page here at Plymouth below where you can message any more specific questions which you may have about the society or activities and events which they hold.

- Indian society Instagram

We are excited to welcome you here at Plymouth, see ya around,

Thalia - University of Plymouth Undergraduate Student Rep:parrot:

Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website
Hi, I am from India, got an offer letter from the University of Plymouth. Currently searching for an accommodation for one year outside campus based on the living expenses. Could anyone please help me out regarding the same?

Original post by India134ply
Hello!

I used amber student and The university living to look up accommodation.
You can get both cheaper and expensive accommodation.
Most of them are for 51 weeks which is about a year.

Original post by GargiB01
Hi, I am from India, got an offer letter from the University of Plymouth. Currently searching for an accommodation for one year outside campus based on the living expenses. Could anyone please help me out regarding the same?
Original post by GargiB01

Hi GargiB01,

There are plenty of student housing companies which offer accommodation near to the university but not on the campus. A few I'd suggest looking at are A Home After Halls, Student Choice, Clever Student Lets. The prices for these vary depending on location, whether you go into a house or a studio, etc. It's worth having a look around and maybe phoning some companies to see what they have available.

Any more questions let me know!

Sophie- University of Plymouth postgrad rep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending