Exam certificate meaning

Watch this thread
Cupboard1
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hello I am just enquiring I have a food safety certificate with honours and I am just enquiring what does the honours mean what level is this please thank you
DataVenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Cupboard1)
Hello I am just enquiring I have a food safety certificate with honours and I am just enquiring what does the honours mean what level is this please thank you
Well, first we need to work out what the qualification actually is.

Do you happen to know the awarding body? Could it be the Chartered Institute of Environmental Health (CIEH)? They have three qualifications which it could be:

Introductory Certificate in Food Safety (Level 1)
Foundation Certificate in Food Safety (Level 2)
Intermediate Certificate in Food Safety (Level 3)

Are you in possession of the physical certificate? Does it contain and wording, branding, or logos on it beyond "food safety certificate with honours"?
Cupboard1
Rep:
The royal institute of public health & hygiene
Cupboard1
Rep:
Royal Chester her majesty the queen
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (42)
36.21%