Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Spare us the stupidity of this 'nimrod' a-hole please!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    Spare us the stupidity of this 'nimrod' a-hole please!!!
    speed it up please!

ReputationRep:
    I hate it when people like that guy come and decide to try and ruin the forum by posting more than 5 pointless, mean and rude threads. Get rid of them!

ban him, his accounts, unregistered users, everything! I don't care, please just get rid of this illiterate weirdo Nimrod.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unregistered)
    ban him, his accounts, unregistered users, everything! I don't care, please just get rid of this illiterate weirdo Nimrod.
    Eeeek yes, please do something!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Whats he got against Edders anyway?

ReputationRep:
    rich is on as well now.....

ReputationRep:
    Aaaarrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhhhh!
    12 horrible threads by that Nimrod idiot, who should be banned. Also, he thinks a bit too highly of himself, if he thinks that he's too good for cambridge. I bet even a genius might not think that!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    Aaaarrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhhhh!
    12 horrible threads by that Nimrod idiot, who should be banned. Also, he thinks a bit too highly of himself, if he thinks that he's too good for cambridge. I bet even a genius might not think that!
    I'd imagine genuises are probably the most modest...

after all it takes an intelligent man to understand how very ignorent he truly is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanMushMan)
    rich is on as well now.....
    I hope that together they can clean up this mess. He's going to use up this whole page.
    BAN HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    What I want to know is, is this the same guy that kept saying Edders Is A Legend? That was more bearable, but still I hate him.

ReputationRep:
    15 threads and counting!

I knew he was trouble - from the minute he started using capital letters.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theone)
    I'd imagine genuises are probably the most modest...
    Not necessarily, some geniuses have a certain arrogance about them. Or is that just those up-themselves, know-it-all a-holes?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    Or is that just those up-themselves, know-it-all a-holes?
    Yep

Which ISP is Nimrod using?

<hopes it's not an AOL account>

ReputationRep:
    I have been out most of the day, and just been off watching Frost- could someone fill me on on the situation and tell me from what it evolved?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Egan1)
    I have been out most of the day, and just been off watching Frost- could someone fill me on on the situation and tell me from what it evolved?
    This 'nimrod' (the Capital Letters guy) is spamming and giving edders death threats and insults. The mods deleted those threads but now he's back as nimrod_two. He is an a-hole, join our crusade against the Capital Letters A-Hole!

ReputationRep:
    Yabadabadooooo!
    That idiot's off, hopefully for a long time!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Egan1)
    frost was good wasn't it

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.