The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
ZJuwelH
Spare us the stupidity of this 'nimrod' a-hole please!!!

speed it up please!
Reply 2
I hate it when people like that guy come and decide to try and ruin the forum by posting more than 5 pointless, mean and rude threads. Get rid of them!
ban him, his accounts, unregistered users, everything! I don't care, please just get rid of this illiterate weirdo Nimrod.
Reply 4
Unregistered
ban him, his accounts, unregistered users, everything! I don't care, please just get rid of this illiterate weirdo Nimrod.

Eeeek yes, please do something!!!!
Reply 5
Whats he got against Edders anyway?
Reply 6
rich is on as well now.....
Reply 7
Aaaarrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhhhh!
12 horrible threads by that Nimrod idiot, who should be banned. Also, he thinks a bit too highly of himself, if he thinks that he's too good for cambridge. I bet even a genius might not think that!
Reply 8
Xenon
Aaaarrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhhhh!
12 horrible threads by that Nimrod idiot, who should be banned. Also, he thinks a bit too highly of himself, if he thinks that he's too good for cambridge. I bet even a genius might not think that!

I'd imagine genuises are probably the most modest...

after all it takes an intelligent man to understand how very ignorent he truly is.
Reply 9
DanMushMan
rich is on as well now.....

I hope that together they can clean up this mess. He's going to use up this whole page.
BAN HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply 10
What I want to know is, is this the same guy that kept saying Edders Is A Legend? That was more bearable, but still I hate him.
Reply 11
15 threads and counting!
I knew he was trouble - from the minute he started using capital letters.
Reply 13
theone
I'd imagine genuises are probably the most modest...

Not necessarily, some geniuses have a certain arrogance about them. Or is that just those up-themselves, know-it-all a-holes?
Reply 14
ZJuwelH
Or is that just those up-themselves, know-it-all a-holes?

Yep
Which ISP is Nimrod using?

<hopes it's not an AOL account>
Reply 16
I have been out most of the day, and just been off watching Frost- could someone fill me on on the situation and tell me from what it evolved?
Reply 17
Egan1
I have been out most of the day, and just been off watching Frost- could someone fill me on on the situation and tell me from what it evolved?

This 'nimrod' (the Capital Letters guy) is spamming and giving edders death threats and insults. The mods deleted those threads but now he's back as nimrod_two. He is an a-hole, join our crusade against the Capital Letters A-Hole!
Reply 18
Yabadabadooooo!
That idiot's off, hopefully for a long time!
Egan1

frost was good wasn't it

Latest

Trending

Trending