latin lit and culture on tuesday

Watch this thread
kittytyler
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
kinda scared. last minute tips for ocr?
emrex03
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
I'm guessing this is GCSE?
For lit, keep re-reading and memorising the translations for your set texts. It helps so much in the exam when you don't have to worry about translating the text! Also read the text in Latin without the translation, to get as familiar as possible with the text and see how well/fast you can translate. Keep going through the vocab list and grammar - it always helps.

For culture, there's not much you can do extra other than keep revising what you've learnt. Also recommend re-reading your past essays since you can probably recycle a lot of your points per theme.

In the exam, try to manage your time as best as possible!
Last of all, good luck!!! You're gonna be fine!
kittytyler
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by emrex03)
I'm guessing this is GCSE?
For lit, keep re-reading and memorising the translations for your set texts. It helps so much in the exam when you don't have to worry about translating the text! Also read the text in Latin without the translation, to get as familiar as possible with the text and see how well/fast you can translate. Keep going through the vocab list and grammar - it always helps.

For culture, there's not much you can do extra other than keep revising what you've learnt. Also recommend re-reading your past essays since you can probably recycle a lot of your points per theme.

In the exam, try to manage your time as best as possible!
Last of all, good luck!!! You're gonna be fine!
thank you!! do you have any notes for ocr gcse latin lit and culure secton?
emrex03
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I'm in yr 13, so no i'm afraid!
Sorry!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Y13s: How will you be receiving your A-level results?

In person (69)
70.41%
In the post (3)
3.06%
Text (13)
13.27%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (13)
13.27%

Watched Threads