Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys. Basically there's this girl that I am crazy about, it's a complicated situation but to cut a long story short we have been flirting with the idea of getting together for months but it just hasn't really happened. Everybody close to this girl tells me she really likes me and urges me to make a move. Anyways she called me the other day drunk (which is the only time she really seems open about her feelings), and I asked her out. She said yes but was kinda vague about setting a date, saying she was really busy. This actually worked out quite well as I was swamped with uni work, anyways after this events pretty much conspired against this date; she was ill for a week, then I was ill shortly after. It got to the point where its 3 weeks since I asked her out and nothing doing. She is becoming a bit moody with me now, apparently she's mad that I haven't set a date yet, which is fair enough so yesterday I sent her a message apologising, she hasn't replied. Is she leaving me hanging to prove a point? I'd hate to think I have blown it completely, any suggestions on how I can resolve this? Please!

ReputationRep:
    She's probs doing that annoying 'treat 'em mean' crap. Or playing hard to get.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    She's probs doing that annoying 'treat 'em mean' crap. Or playing hard to get.
    this.

Stay cool for a couple of weeks.

ReputationRep:
    I agree with bubbles...probably is doing the hard to get, if a guy asks me out, i leave it a day to reply to him as a rule

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 10, 2008
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.