digital games development course

Watch this thread
JMarchant80
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
my friend is thinking about applying for this course but it's very late in the day and he was wondering if it's worth applying this year or to wait til 2023 intake? he is local so he wouldn't need to apply for accommodation etc
University of Brighton Enquiries
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by JMarchant80)
my friend is thinking about applying for this course but it's very late in the day and he was wondering if it's worth applying this year or to wait til 2023 intake? he is local so he wouldn't need to apply for accommodation etc
Hi JMarchant80

We are still welcoming applications for the Digital Games Development BSc course. Please advise your friend they are welcome to apply. The deadline to apply through UCAS is tomorrow - Thursday 30th June. Clearing opens on 5th July for anyone who already holds their qualification results and the 18th August for anyone waiting on results. You can find details of clearing here.

I hope this is helpful

If you or your friend have any questions, please feel free to contact our Enquiries Team here.

Danielle & Bex - Brighton Uni Reps :nyan:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Y13s: How will you be receiving your A-level results?

In person (53)
69.74%
In the post (3)
3.95%
Text (10)
13.16%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (10)
13.16%

Watched Threads