The Student Room Group

My girlfriend wants me to gain better abs and legs but I’m struggling to gain?

Do you actually want to do this? If not, tell her to **** off. It's your body and you don't have to do anything for the sake of someone else.
Reply 1
Original post by Henriiiiii56
My girlfriend is satisfied with me in general but she wants me to have more abs and more muscular legs. I keep going to the gym but I don’t seem to be gaining any more muscle. How long should it take to gain muscle? She is getting annoyed by my lack of physique. I really do try but what can I doF

Anything your doing should purely be because you want to , in no way should your girl press you like that . Only go gym if you actually want to better yourself , not because she want you to .
With the physique , muscle will come over time not in a few weeks . Just ensure your doing quality over quantity with your reps and getting the full muscle range of motion . You cant simple just have more abs , that comes down to your genetics and the work you put in . All those models online show pictures with great lighting after a pump , gaining a physique like that is a full time job that the average person has no time for .
Original post by Henriiiiii56
My girlfriend is satisfied with me in general but she wants me to have more abs and more muscular legs. I keep going to the gym but I don’t seem to be gaining any more muscle. How long should it take to gain muscle? She is getting annoyed by my lack of physique. I really do try but what can I do?

Don't change yourself for anybody else. If you don't want it, tell her to deal with it. It's your body, so there's no reason for her to get annoyed. You're not just a dildo.

Quick Reply

Latest