AQA A Level French Paper 2 Writing 7652/2 - 24 Jun 2022

Watch this thread
Imgonnafail21
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi! So for this paper our school chose Un Sac de billes for the book and Entre Les Murs for the film. Does anyone have any good phrases/ quotes / words that could used when writing the essays? Also fancy opinion phrases would be useful too!
Imgonnafail21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Also does anyone have any predictions on what the questions could be for this year?
komo.
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
sorry i cant help you (im doing german not french) but i just wanted to ask since i barely see anyone else on here doing languages - how long are your essays normally? since the aqa website says around 300 is recommended and that students who stick around this word limit "will have access to the full range of marks". but i feel like having done mocks 300 words is not really that much???

(Original post by Imgonnafail21)
Also does anyone have any predictions on what the questions could be for this year?
Imgonnafail21
Rep:
(Original post by komo.)
sorry i cant help you (im doing german not french) but i just wanted to ask since i barely see anyone else on here doing languages - how long are your essays normally? since the aqa website says around 300 is recommended and that students who stick around this word limit "will have access to the full range of marks". but i feel like having done mocks 300 words is not really that much???
Yeah during my mocks I kinda just ignored the limit because I agree 300 words isn't a lot. So usually I end up writing 2 - 2.5 pages for my writing pieces
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Do you know what you'll do if you don't get the grades you're hoping for?

Find something else in clearing (8)
34.78%
Take a gap year (5)
21.74%
Resit my exams (6)
26.09%
Look for alternate pathways to the career I want (2)
8.7%
I don't know yet (1)
4.35%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
4.35%

Watched Threads