Exeter University Accomodation

Watch this thread
psychostudent1
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi,

I am stuck deciding on my first accommodation choice at Exeter Halls.

Do I put East Park or St German's?

They are both roughly the same price, but East park is much newer, so what does St German's have to make it so expensive?

Anyone stayed in these halls before and have feedback to help?

Thanks
tw559
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by psychostudent1)
Hi,

They are both roughly the same price, but East park is much newer, so what does St German's have to make it so expensive?

Thanks
St. Germans is generally considered a 'quiet' accommodation, so there's less noise. The flats are also generally smaller (6 people vs. East Park's 5-8 people) and it's closer to the center of Campus.
East Park however, is newer and has more facilities than St. Germans. It is however louder and depending on where you are on campus, it can be a bit of trek to get there.
If you have any other questions, feel free to ask, and hope this helped!
ExeterStudentRep
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hi,

Thanks
Hi Psychostudent1,

I am Coral, a student ambassador at the University of Exeter. Firstly, congratulations on receiving an offer to study at Exeter University! I personally was not in either of these accommodations so I cannot give you any specific insight. I would however recommend that you go onto the university accommodation pages for each of these accommodations where you can make direct comparisons between the two accommodations! I will attach the link to the accommodation sites for each of the halls below: https://www.exeter.ac.uk/accommodati...ered/eastpark/
https://www.exeter.ac.uk/accommodati...red/stgermans/
I have also found this blog based on at Germans which you may find helpful!
https://blogs.exeter.ac.uk/accommoda...D98KC-CjC_5JRo

Hope this helps!
Coral, Exeter Student Ambassador
Last edited by ExeterStudentRep; 1 month ago
Astudy
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hi,

Thanks
Same I’m in the same situation as you, have you managed to decide yet?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (22)
17.74%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (31)
25%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (66)
53.23%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (5)
4.03%

Watched Threads