The Student Room Group

STI help

hi. i gave my boyfriend head and could this be an STI? He’s never had sex so he’s impossible to get an STI right? I have red dots on the root of my mouth. I’ve messaged a doctor online and he reckons it’s the blood vessels that have popped. What do u think pls for extra advice?
Attachment not found
Original post by Anonymous
hi. i gave my boyfriend head and could this be an STI? He’s never had sex so he’s impossible to get an STI right? I have red dots on the root of my mouth. I’ve messaged a doctor online and he reckons it’s the blood vessels that have popped. What do u think pls for extra advice?
Just because he says he's never had sex doesn't mean that he's telling the truth. That said, STIs generally affect your genitals and rectal area. Not just your mouth in isolation.
I know he hasn’t had sex because I’ve been with him since we was 12 and I know everything about him haha
I can understand why you might be worried. The best thing to do is going to see one of the nurses at the gp practice or sexual health clinic close to you. There are online services too. They will be able to advise if you need to do any test or if it nothing to worry about.
All the best.
Original post by Anonymous
I know he hasn’t had sex because I’ve been with him since we was 12 and I know everything about him haha

Quick Reply

Latest