Turn on thread page Beta

What do you personally prefer, cut or uncut? watch

*discuss* i think cut **** has a better appearance and is easier to clean xx

ReputationRep:
    I think uncut is more healthy and natural looking, more hygienic, better protected and remains more sensitive.

The glans of an uncut penis is self-cleaning like the vagina, and its very easy to roll back the foreskin to wash away anything anyway (if you aren't a caveman in your personal hygiene).

When flaccid it may look a bit like an ant-eater or a sock, but generally speaking that appearance changes when erect and I prefer how it looks erect.

I wince if I see one that is cut, as that kind of exposure would be painful from the perspective of an uncut man, though you don't notice as it looses our level of sensitivity when the glans is artificially and unnaturally externalized.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pendragon)
    I think uncut is more healthy and natural looking, more hygienic, better protected and remains more sensitive.

The glans of an uncut penis is self-cleaning like the vagina, and its very easy to roll back the foreskin to wash away anything anyway (if you aren't a caveman in your personal hygiene).

When flaccid it may look a bit like an ant-eater or a sock, but generally speaking that appearance changes when erect and I prefer how it looks erect.

I wince if I see one that is cut, as that kind of exposure would be painful from the perspective of an uncut man, though you don't notice as it looses our level of sensitivity when the glans is artificially and unnaturally externalized.
    I wholly agree with Pendragon on this point. Although I think it looks more like a small confused animal like a mole than an anteater. I feel a bit sorry for foreskinless penises, the poor things have nowhere to hide, and must be constantly exposed to the world when their natural bretheren can coyly retire away.

ReputationRep:
    From a female perspective I prefer cut as it looks and feels so much nicer, especially when having sex.

ReputationRep:
    Fortunately the utility of being uncut outweights the cosmetics in every single way. I'd never get myself cut, ever.

It does look amusing when flaccid though. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    From a female perspective, definitely uncut! It just looks better erect... and I don't know, without the foreskin I'd be worried of hurting the guy or being too rough.

ReputationRep:
    as a girl, i prefer cut
    idk why i just do.. i've only had sex with my boyfriend who's cut but uncut just dont look better to me

ReputationRep:
    I thought you meant how do I like my emos. D:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 22, 2009
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.