Turn on thread page Beta

Hey guys,

Wondered if anyone would be interested in becoming part of a general knowledge study group.

The idea I had in mind was thus: we pick a subject each week (e.g. currencies, history of Mexico, the atmosphere and clouds) study it for a week and then have a test.

PM your email if you're interested.

Jordan
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    sounds interesting

p.s. posting emails is against the rules

ReputationRep:
    Why not hold a general knowledge quiz? Not many people will have the time or energy to study a topic in depth.

Edited.

(Original post by Fusion)
    Why not hold a general knowledge quiz? Not many people will have the time or energy to study a topic in depth.
    I kinda' do that already.

On the second point, I'm going to try it just wanted to see whether others wanted to join me.

ReputationRep:
    I admire your motivation for learning, reminds me of... myself (as a child). Unfortunately these days I could not give a flying ****.

(Original post by sdt)
    I admire your motivation for learning, reminds me of... myself (as a child).
    Wooow, patronising.

Gunna' start later today, last call for people.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Ugh. I'd love to improve my general knowledge, but right now I need to improve my specific knowledge (specifically of maths and German) more than anything else.

There's surprisingly little online for dedicated trivia whores.

There's now four of us. Last call...last call!

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.