The Student Room Group
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website

Foundation/Direct Entry

Hi, I am an international student who'd like to apply for BSc Psychology at Staffordshire University. I only have my national curriculum high school degree (from my country) and I don't have A-level or anything like that. Do I need to go to foundation first or can I just apply directly to the university website? And what documents do I need to prepare? I've asked this to the admissions but still no answer :frown:
Original post by Anonymous
Hi, I am an international student who'd like to apply for BSc Psychology at Staffordshire University. I only have my national curriculum high school degree (from my country) and I don't have A-level or anything like that. Do I need to go to foundation first or can I just apply directly to the university website? And what documents do I need to prepare? I've asked this to the admissions but still no answer :frown:

Hi, Sorry you haven't had a response. If you could DM us with your contact details, we can investigate and someone from our Enquiries Team can get back to you. Regards, Shaun
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending