MPharm Bradford 2022 INTERVIEW/APPLICANT DAY

Watch this thread
studentlyf99
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I have received an interview from Bradford for Pharmacy 2022 through UCAS Extra. In the email it said something about an assessed group activity before individual interviews. Can anyone who has applied give me some more information about what this applicant day involves?
studentlyf99
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
BUMP after half an hour I NEED SOME INFOOO
lishyhx
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I did the same thing is your interview 6th July? I had a friend who went for an interview and the group discussion there was discussing a patients symptoms and debating as a group what medicine/pharmaceutical drug they may require along w a diagnosis. Im not sure if they will do the same for this interview though.

(Original post by studentlyf99)
I have received an interview from Bradford for Pharmacy 2022 through UCAS Extra. In the email it said something about an assessed group activity before individual interviews. Can anyone who has applied give me some more information about what this applicant day involves?
studentlyf99
Rep:
(Original post by lishyhx)
I did the same thing is your interview 6th July? I had a friend who went for an interview and the group discussion there was discussing a patients symptoms and debating as a group what medicine/pharmaceutical drug they may require along w a diagnosis. Im not sure if they will do the same for this interview though.
Yeh mine is also on the 6th of July. Seriously?? That sounds like a tough interview/discussion because I've only really covered basic interview questions.. looks like I'll have to go deeper.
When did you friend have this interview?
I'm quite nervous actually
studentlyf99
Rep:
Anyone given an interview recently ...
Student18120
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
How are people dressing for the interview?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (118)
40.27%
They're exactly what I expected (71)
24.23%