The Student Room Group

MPharm Bradford 2022 INTERVIEW/APPLICANT DAY

I have received an interview from Bradford for Pharmacy 2022 through UCAS Extra. In the email it said something about an assessed group activity before individual interviews. Can anyone who has applied give me some more information about what this applicant day involves?
:smile:
BUMP after half an hour :biggrin: I NEED SOME INFOOO
Reply 2
I did the same thing is your interview 6th July? I had a friend who went for an interview and the group discussion there was discussing a patients symptoms and debating as a group what medicine/pharmaceutical drug they may require along w a diagnosis. Im not sure if they will do the same for this interview though.

Original post by studentlyf99
I have received an interview from Bradford for Pharmacy 2022 through UCAS Extra. In the email it said something about an assessed group activity before individual interviews. Can anyone who has applied give me some more information about what this applicant day involves?
:smile:
Original post by lishyhx
I did the same thing is your interview 6th July? I had a friend who went for an interview and the group discussion there was discussing a patients symptoms and debating as a group what medicine/pharmaceutical drug they may require along w a diagnosis. Im not sure if they will do the same for this interview though.

Yeh mine is also on the 6th of July. Seriously?? That sounds like a tough interview/discussion because I've only really covered basic interview questions.. looks like I'll have to go deeper.
When did you friend have this interview?
I'm quite nervous actually :redface:
Anyone given an interview recently ...
How are people dressing for the interview?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending