Indeed help

Watch this thread
james330
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi
im a yr 11 student that is going to start applying for jobs
when CVs say "education" can i put GCSE or equivalent eventhough i havent got my results yet
Blueowl04
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Yeah I think thats fine, but you many have to explain to your employer what the situation is if they get back to you
james330
Rep:
(Original post by Blueowl04)
Yeah I think thats fine, but you many have to explain to your employer what the situation is if they get back to you
thank you ive completed my cv and i just put gcse or equivalent for my qualifications
Blueowl04
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
good luck!!
Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by james330)
Hi
im a yr 11 student that is going to start applying for jobs
when CVs say "education" can i put GCSE or equivalent eventhough i havent got my results yet
Hey,

I think since you’re awaiting your results, you can put GCSE or equivalent! If they ask what grades just put your predicted ones - and maybe even add a note that you’re awaiting your results to be extra clear.

Good luck for your results!

I hope this helps 😀
Sara
Last edited by Coventry University Student Ambassadors; 1 month ago
james330
Rep:
(Original post by Coventry University Student Ambassadors)
Hey,

I think since you’re awaiting your results, you can put GCSE or equivalent! If they ask what grades just put your predicted ones - and maybe even add a note that you’re awaiting your results to be extra clear.

I hope this helps 😀
Sara
Thank you x
beatricehalley
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Coventry University Student Ambassadors)
Hey,

I hope this helps 😀
Sara
Hi I had a similar question. For the GCSE part do I need to list every subject or can I just leave it as GCSE or equivalent in 10 GCSEs, including English, Maths and Science at grades 9-5
beatricehalley
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by james330)
Thank you x
Hi I had a similar question. For the GCSE part do I need to list every subject or can I just leave it as GCSE or equivalent in 10 GCSEs, including English, Maths and Science at grades 9-5
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (147)
40.5%
They're exactly what I expected (90)
24.79%