Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

why are you online now? watch

Announcements
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by _Mayday_)
    I broke both my legs and one arm, and fell onto my laptop. Halp plz.
    :rofl: made me laugh! Which at this time is certainly an achievement :p:

Rep on it's way
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Waiting to use the shower in which my boyfriend seems to have taken residence.

ReputationRep:
    I'm waiting for a package in the post which means getting up quite early for me in case it comes early and I'm finding it hard to stay awake - hoped this might help.

ReputationRep:
    sitting in a very dull IT lesson where the teacher knows less than me and my class...

ReputationRep:
    Passing a few minutes before uni

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spatula01)
    because I only just finished the world's worst essay and haven't slept yet. I hate life. or possibly just essays.

me 2!! i have been up since 5 i have just handed it in , i was 600 words short though oh well I had 2 months to do it, but i leave it till 3 hours before its due!!:o:
    i'm also online now because it's too miserable outside & ive no lectures todaY.

ReputationRep:
    because I have five free periods on a Monday and nothing better to do with them...

ReputationRep:
    Sat in morning tutor....

GO 12D - BEST TUTOR EVERRRRRR!!! XP

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bansheeee*)
    me 2!! i have been up since 5 i have just handed it in , i was 600 words short though oh well I had 2 months to do it, but i leave it till 3 hours before its due!!:o:
    i'm also online now because it's too miserable outside & ive no lectures todaY.
    :console: What's it for?

I have too much information and not enough space/time to do it even though I've actually really made an effort on this stupid ****ing essay! :rant:

I hate Psychology :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Getting ready for PSY201 (Cognitive).

I hate Mondays.
    It's so cold and I barely slept last night cos I was trying to write my 204 report.
    And now I'm busy until 5pm, by which time I will have 4 hours of notes to write up.

ReputationRep:
    Killing 15 mins before I have to set off for lectures - the usual really.

ReputationRep:
    Um because I woke up....and that's what I do.

I have no life :sad:

ReputationRep:
    My lessons don't start till 10, so i'm just killing time whilst doing my hair & make-up.

And i needed to update my iPod, so i had to turn the laptop on.

ReputationRep:
    made an effort to actually attend my 9am lecture, yet the bus was packed and there isn't another one till after 9.

So I've come home with nothing to do now grr!

ReputationRep:
    ive only had 4 hours sleep and am waiting in for a delivery which knowing my luck wont come till 5pm so TSR is stopping me falling asleep

ReputationRep:
    Got a free period and cba doing any work. Probably should as i have a politics essay in later and its only half done...my personal statement sort of needs doing too......

ReputationRep:
    One word.

Procrastinating.

ReputationRep:
    Came home from sixth-form as my biology teacher was absent. Gotta do some work though...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phantom Phoenix)
    :console: What's it for?

I have too much information and not enough space/time to do it even though I've actually really made an effort on this stupid ****ing essay! :rant:

I hate Psychology :mad:

ecology!! which i'm really starting to despise!! and the worst part is ,it wont even count for anything just my tutor thought it would be fun to give us 'essays every week' 'to help us learn' -i've never heard anything so ridiculous in all my life!

ugh i hate the educational system!!:mad:

ReputationRep:
    Don't feel like studying right now. Weather is rubbish.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.