Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I sent off my form in september and am still waiting after receiving letter saying they are processing my application and will be in touch soon. Does anyone have a timescale on how long ema will be, some say christmas!!.
    Will I still be reimbursed from september!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah you'll be reimbursed as long as they receive a good report from your school/college. I wouldn't bank on you getting your decision just yet mind, I used to work for the agency that processes EMA applications, and to call them organised was like calling Julian Clarey straight! :p:

ReputationRep:
    They've swapped the companies I think so everything's a bit cocked up. I called them a few weeks ago and they said applications were running 6 weeks behind, I think it's a lot more than that now. Yes you will be backpayed everything you're owed because it's their fault the process has taken so long. And you're not alone, half my sixthform are owed a lot of money. Unfortunately you can't really put a timescale on these things...

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.