Anybody want my LNAT guide?

Watch this thread
dantheman02
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
EDIT: NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Hey everyone,

I have the Ultimate LNAT Collection: 3 Books in One, 600 Practice Questions & Answers 2020 book in pristine brand new condition.

I'm about to donate it, and I'm happy to give it away for free if you can pay postage.

Let me know if you'd like it!
Last edited by dantheman02; 1 week ago
JenWater
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 week ago
Hi. That is very kind of you. I am interested! Even if I do not get it, thank you for your generosity. How helpful was this book for you?
Last edited by JenWater; 1 week ago
dantheman02
Rep:
(Original post by JenWater)
Hi. That is very kind of you. I am interested! Even if I do not get it, thank you for your generosity. How helpful was this book for you?
Of course. I've sent you a PM. It was very helpful indeed! it's perfect prep
JenWater
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Hello, I cannot yet respond privately as I am a new member. Mind emailing me on [email protected]? I am okay with the fee.
Last edited by JenWater; 1 week ago
dantheman02
Rep:
(Original post by JenWater)
Hello, I cannot yet respond privately as I am a new member. Mind emailing me on [email protected]? I am okay with the fee.
Sent you an email!
malikf
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by dantheman02)
Hey everyone,

I have the Ultimate LNAT Collection: 3 Books in One, 600 Practice Questions & Answers 2020 book in pristine brand new condition.

I'm about to donate it, and I'm happy to give it away for free if you can pay postage.

Let me know if you'd like it!
Hi!

Thank you for your generosity, I am really interested in this!! I am happy to pay postage!
dantheman02
Rep:
(Original post by malikf )
Hi!

Thank you for your generosity, I am really interested in this!! I am happy to pay postage!
hi, I've sent you a PM
dantheman02
Rep:
this book is no longer available.

due to people messing me around i donated it to charity instead.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

What is missing from the school curriculum?

Basic life skills (eg. cooking) (1)
100%
Financial skills (eg. taxes, budgeting) (0)
0%
First aid skills (0)
0%
Personal safety skills (0)
0%
Sign language (0)
0%
Expanded sexual health/relationships (0)
0%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (0)
0%

Watched Threads