The Student Room Group
On campus at University of Greenwich
University of Greenwich
London

McMillan - opinions?

Hey everyone,

I'm looking for some reviews about McMillan. Basically I had to choose them as I was too late to book something in Defoe/Cutty Sark, but I've heard quite a bit of bad reviews of dirty rooms or a dodgy area. Some of these are a few years old so I'm looking for opinions of those who have lived there last year.
Original post by xerath
Hey everyone,

I'm looking for some reviews about McMillan. Basically I had to choose them as I was too late to book something in Defoe/Cutty Sark, but I've heard quite a bit of bad reviews of dirty rooms or a dodgy area. Some of these are a few years old so I'm looking for opinions of those who have lived there last year.

Hey 👋
I wanted to ask, what was your first choice of accommodation and why? I'm currently torn between cutty and McMillain, and I heard the former had a mice situation once which is putting me off and the reviews don't look great but I spoke to one girl from cutty and she liked it. So I was wondering if you heard anything about cutty from someone who's lived there or been there to visit?
Thank you!
Btw there is a survey on accommodation satisfaction on the uni website, maybe that might help you.
On campus at University of Greenwich
University of Greenwich
London
Reply 2
Original post by username5931261
Hey 👋
I wanted to ask, what was your first choice of accommodation and why? I'm currently torn between cutty and McMillain, and I heard the former had a mice situation once which is putting me off and the reviews don't look great but I spoke to one girl from cutty and she liked it. So I was wondering if you heard anything about cutty from someone who's lived there or been there to visit?
Thank you!
Btw there is a survey on accommodation satisfaction on the uni website, maybe that might help you.

Hey, I was an early arrival at McMillan and it's really nice, and staff are very helpful. My situations changed so I'm looking for someone to take my studio, if you're still looking?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending