The Student Room Group
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website

How to apply for BSc Business Management with Foundation Year

I have applied and received a conditional offer to study 4 year BSc Business Management (with 1YR placement) from City as my firm choice. However, exams have not gone well and I am likely to fall a little short of my predicted grades. How do I apply for the integrated Foundation year course instead? Do I have to go through clearing?
Original post by Squeekymax
I have applied and received a conditional offer to study 4 year BSc Business Management (with 1YR placement) from City as my firm choice. However, exams have not gone well and I am likely to fall a little short of my predicted grades. How do I apply for the integrated Foundation year course instead? Do I have to go through clearing?

Hello, I hope you are well! My name is Abida and I am an official Economics Student Representative at City, University of London.

Firstly, congratulations on receiving an offer to join us at City, University of London! This is a great achievement and we look forward to hopefully welcoming you on-campus in future. You may have done better than you initially thought, so do not lose hope.

I would advise that the best thing to do is to wait for the results and depending on whether they meet the requirements or not, please contact our university admissions team regarding your actual grades. The admissions team will be best able to assist you, advise you, and offer you available options (such as a Foundation Year course or applying through Clearing), dependent on your grades. The link to contact them is: https://www.city.ac.uk/prospective-students/apply/contact

Please let me know if you had any other questions about studying at City, University of London and I would be happy to answer any questions. I wish you all the very best in your future studies!

Kindest regards,
Abida
Official Economics Student Representative
City, University of London
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending